$99 Initial Osteopathic Treatment
Book an Initial Osteopathic Consultation with Dr Samantha Palmer or Dr Robert Korac and receive:
- A hands on assessment, identifying the cause of your pain and the tissues involved
- A Treatment Plan outlining the treatment required, recovery time and rehabilitation program
- Hands on treatment to alleviate your existing symptoms and restore your body’s normal function
- A rehabilitation pack containing – theraband pack, water bottle & trigger ball
All of this retails for $218, however if you book during the month of June, you get all of this for only $99 – plus swipe your health fund card on the spot for your rebate.
Dr Samantha Palmer
Dr Samantha Palmer completed her Bachelor & Master of Osteopathy at University of Western Sydney. Samantha has extensive experience with paediatric conditions (colic, reflux, skull shaping, latching issues, sleeping issues) as well as ageing populations.
Dr Samantha has an indirect treatment style utilising cranial osteopathy, balancing ligament tensions, articulations and soft tissue release therapy.
This has built Samantha’s reputation in the paediatric and geriatric populations.
If your baby is having any of the issues above or you prefer a gentler approach to your pain, book an Initial Osteopathic Consultation with Dr Samantha today. Dr Samantha is an Osteopath based in Menai inside of KT Health & Wellness. Dr Samantha works Mondays and Wednesdays.
Dr Robert Korac
Why Osteopathic Treatments at KT Health & Wellness?
- Hands on Healthcare at Every Visit – Utilising over 1000 techniques
- Heat Packs, Cold Packs, Exercises & Stretches you can do in your own time. if you’re visiting us, we will treat you!
- Actual management solutions to your pain and dysfunction – not just a bandaid fix
- A comprehensive health plan to help your body last a lifetime
- Complete health solutions including nutritional advice, lifestyle modifications, fitness program design and weight management
- Guided help from immediate pain to complete recovery – every step along the way
- Not just another treatment provider, a wellness practice that cares
- Open from 5am to 9pm + weekends
- A private, boutique and beautiful reformer pilates studio to complete your rehabilitation
- An Infrared Sauna to maximise recovery, detox your body and improve your health & mood
- Do you need any more reasons? If so, come and check us out and experience the difference that Osteopathic Treatment at KT Health 7 Wellness can have on your body.